NEWS & EVENTS
- Three Factors Influencing Capacity and Quality of Cone Crusher - 04 Mar 2014
- How to Reduce the Cost of Ore Beneficiation? - 18 Feb 2014
- Analyze the Importance of Sand Washing Equipment in Sand Production Line - 18 Feb 2013
- Take Measures to Promote the Development of Cone Crusher - 18 Jan 2013
- Introduction to Special Features of Gangue Crusher - 15 Jan 2013
- The Investor has Higher Requirement on the Sand Production Line - 14 Jan 2013
- Some Factors that Affect the Impact Time of Impact Crusher - 11 Jan 2013
Technical Information of Screw Separation Machine
This classifier (also called screw separation machine) can filter materials and send coarse materials to the feeding mouth and discharge fine materials from the pipe. The seat of the machine features channel steel material, while the body is armor plated and the spiral axle is made of cast iron for durability. The lifting equipment can be used manually or electronically.
Applications of Screw Separation Machine:
Our akins classifiers are widely used in the distribution of ore in closed circuits with ball mills, grading granularity in metal ore-dressing process, and de-sliming and dehydrating in washing process. Because different grains have different specific gravity and sedimentation rates in liquid, this product allows the fine ore to flow in the water, while coarse ore sinks to the bottom.
This classifier can filter materials and send coarse materials to the feeding mouth and discharge fine materials from the pipe. The seat of the machine features channel steel material, while the body is armor plated and the spiral axle is made of cast iron for durability. The lifting equipment can be used manually or electronically.
Main Features of Screw Grader:
1. Adjustable weirs
2. Sealed, submerged bearing
3. Optional automatic lubrication system
4. Rigid tank and substructure
5. Wide choice of tank design
6. Overflow collection box
Two Types of Screw Separation for Reference:
Drum separator are the magnetic answer to heavy industrial applications such as tramp iron removal, slag treatment, ore cobbing and scrap fragmentizing. The drum separator consists of an electromagnetic assembly mounted inside an outer rotating drum assembly. The magnet assembly position may be adjusted to meet varying feed and burden requirements. Its deeper magnetic field pattern, improved surface holding force and greater magnetic pole area achieve better separation.
Spiral Washer :
It adopts inclination of 15°, under the water tub, three weir plates form the sediment pool, the screw head is immersed in this pool, the screw is driven by electric motor through reducer rotating continuously, the fresh water is feeding from porous plate at bottom of sediment pool, this machine have three functions: washing, de-watering, and classifying.