NEWS & EVENTS
- Three Factors Influencing Capacity and Quality of Cone Crusher - 04 Mar 2014
- How to Reduce the Cost of Ore Beneficiation? - 18 Feb 2014
- Analyze the Importance of Sand Washing Equipment in Sand Production Line - 18 Feb 2013
- Take Measures to Promote the Development of Cone Crusher - 18 Jan 2013
- Introduction to Special Features of Gangue Crusher - 15 Jan 2013
- The Investor has Higher Requirement on the Sand Production Line - 14 Jan 2013
- Some Factors that Affect the Impact Time of Impact Crusher - 11 Jan 2013
- Simple structure
- Low noise
- Little dust
- Little abrasion
Brief Introduction to the Jaw Crusher
The jaw crusher is also called the jaw breaker, which fulfills crushing by imitating the moving of animals' jaw. It has been widely used in many fields, such as mining, metallurgy, building materials, highway, railway, water conservancy, chemistry and so on. It is able to crush all kinds of materials whose compressive strength is below 320 MPa.
Structure of the Jaw Crusher
The jaw crusher mainly consists of the rack, the bracing, the operating mechanism, the transmission mechanism (including eccentric connecting-rod, thrust rod, fly wheel and eccentric shaft), safety device, adjusting gear and so on.
Features of the Jaw Crusher
1. Simple structure
2. Low noise
3. Little dust
4. Little abrasion
5. High crushing ratio
6. Even particle sizes
7. Reliable operation
8. Low cost
1. We adopt the world first-class manufacturing technology and advanced materials.
2. It is more durable because of its more advanced high quality steel casting jaw and two steel casting flying wheels. In addition, the heavy eccentric shaft is processed by forging stock. All these make the JC series jaw crushers extraordinarily reliable.
3 . The bearings adopt complete steel structure. The whole cast steel housing can fully coordinate with the rack. Meanwhile, it greatly enhances the radial intensity of the bearings.
4 . The applications of finite element analysis technology can greatly strengthen the efficiency of crushing process.
5 . Crushing cavity adopts the symmetry 'v-shaped' structure, making the actual feeding width agree with the theoretical feeding width.
6. It is more convenient to adjust the discharging mouth. The adjusting device of Europe version JC series discharging mouth is equipped with wedge block, while our devices are simpler and safer than the old-fashioned ones.
7. The bearing with large specification size is able to make the carrying capacity higher. All JC series crushers are equipped with more durable eccentric shaft bearings than similar products in the market. Its high bearing capacity and effective labyrinth seal greatly prolong its service life.
8. The application of the latest tooth shape guard board is helpful for increasing the effective board length and improving the yield.
Working Principle of Jaw Crusher
This series of crushers has a fixed jaw and a movable jaw, with the former fixed in front of the rack and the latter hanging on the mandrel. When the eccentric shaft rotates, the connecting rod moves from top to bottom, which makes the two thrust plates move repeatedly. With the pushing of the thrust plates, the movable jaw hanging on the mandrel can move from side to side. When the movable jaw sways to the fixed jaw, the materials falling to the cavity will be crushed by the squeezing of the boards. When the movable jaw leaves the fixed jaw, the crushed materials will be discharged from the discharge port under the cavity due to gravity. Thus, the working of Mobile Jaw Crushers is intermittent with the processing of crushing alternating with that of discharging. Furthermore, since the movable jaw moves around the mandrel while it is working, the crushing ratio has always been 3 to 6. Due to its simple movement, this type of Jaw Crusher is also called simple swing type jaw crusher.
Adjusting range of discharge opening
Rotation speed of eccentric shaft
Note: If you're interested in the product, please submit your requirements and contacts and then we will contact you in two days. We promise that all your informations won't be leaked to anyone.