NEWS & EVENTS
- Three Factors Influencing Capacity and Quality of Cone Crusher - 04 Mar 2014
- How to Reduce the Cost of Ore Beneficiation? - 18 Feb 2014
- Analyze the Importance of Sand Washing Equipment in Sand Production Line - 18 Feb 2013
- Take Measures to Promote the Development of Cone Crusher - 18 Jan 2013
- Introduction to Special Features of Gangue Crusher - 15 Jan 2013
- The Investor has Higher Requirement on the Sand Production Line - 14 Jan 2013
- Some Factors that Affect the Impact Time of Impact Crusher - 11 Jan 2013
- Small size, simple structure
- High crushing ratio (as much as 40)
- Low energy consumption
- Strong production ability, even particle size
Introduction to the Impact Crusher
The China impact crusher is new type highly-efficient crushing equipment with the features of small size, simple structure, high crushing ratio (as much as 40), low energy consumption, strong production ability, even particle size, etc. As a very promising machine, it has been applied in some ore dressing factories owing to the appearance of highly-abrasive materials.
The impact breaker can handle materials with side length from 100 to 500 mm. Its highest compressive strength can reach 350 MPa.
This series of impact crushers is the new generation type which has combined the advanced techniques at home and abroad with the actual mining conditions. They adopt the latest manufacturing technology and unique structure design and produce products with cubical shape without tension and crack.
Structure of the Impact Crusher
The Mineral Impact Crusher Machine is mainly made up of rotor rack, impact rack, ratchet wheel open-cover device, rotating parts as well as other components.
There are two parallel rotors in the Mobile Impact Crusher with some altitude differences. The position of the first rotor is relatively high, with an angle of 12°from the node of the first and the second rotor. The first rotor is a heavy type used for coarse crushing; the second rotor rotates fast, which can meet the needs of the final product. The rotors are both fixed with bolts. The 12 blow bars distributed to 6 rows are made of high manganese steel. The rotors are fixed on the main shaft and separately connected with the coupling by two engines.
Features of the Impact Crusher
1. Big feeding port, high crushing cavity. It is suitable for crushing materials with medium hardness and large size;
2. The space between the counter-attack board and plate hammer can be adjusted conveniently in order to effectively control the particle size;
3. Compact structure with strong rigidity and rotors with strong rotational inertia;
4. High chrome plate hammers, impact resistant, huge impulsive force;
5. Non-bolt link, convenient maintenance, economical and reliable operation;
6. Complete crushing functions, high productivity, high efficiency and little abrasion;
Working Principle of the Impact Crusher
The materials fall to the high-speed rotating turn plate. With the effect of strong centrifugal force, these materials in the plate hammer function area will impact with hammers on the rotor. Then the materials will be thrown into the counter attack device for second crushing. After that, they are rebounded to the former area from the impact lining board for further crushing. This process will be repeated until desired purpose is achieved. The finished products will be discharged from the discharge port. To control the granularity and the shape of the materials, you can adjust the space between the impact rack and the rotor.
|Max.feeding side length
Note: If you're interested in the product, please submit your requirements and contacts and then we will contact you in two days. We promise that all your informations won't be leaked to anyone.